13-month-old baby suffocated in the water bucket in the young
Linkedin

13-month-old baby suffocated in the water bucket in the young

Rạch Giá : Vietnam | Nov 17, 2011 at 4:22 PM PST
XX XX
Views: Pending
 


As busy as the individual teacher, a 13-month-old baby in a child care in the Rach Gia, Kien Giang province died of asphyxia due to the input jack on 16/11 bucket shower recently.

On 17/11, Lieutenant Colonel Phan Buu Street - Police Chief TPRach Gia (Kien Giang) - said police are conducting verification ofthe cause of her death Nguyen Lam Nguyen Khanh (13 months) inpoint of primary care practices from Phuoc (Vinh Thanh Ward,Rach Gia, Kien Giang province).

Initial information said about 16 hours on 16/11, when bathing thechild, she finished Khanh Tran Thi Thuy Dung (the teacher) to send the children back to her, Do Thi Nhung (secondary teacher)and Huynh Thi Thao nanny response to the main campus salary.

Do engrossed own work, until the loss she Khanh, two people findthey discovered she Khanh plug in the bucket of water (25 liters)used for bathing children in the school bathroom, leading toasphyxiation and death death.

Le Thi Bich Lan is based in Vũng Tàu, Đông Nam Bộ, Vietnam, and is a Reporter on Allvoices.
Report Credibility
 
  • Clear
  • Share:
  • Share
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
  • Clear
 
 
 
Advertisement
 

More From Allvoices

Report Your News Got a similar story?
Add it to the network!

Or add related content to this report



Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use Agreement and Privacy Policy.

© Allvoices, Inc. 2008-2014. All rights reserved. Powered by PulsePoint.