IN IRELAND A OLD MAN WAS FOUND BURNED IN HIS BEDROOM. HE DIED BECAUSE OF SPONTANEOUS HUMAN COMBUSTION.
HIS name WAS MICHEAL FAHERTY. AND HE WAS 76 YEARS OLD..
Dr Kieran McLoughlin, the West Galway coroner,said that spontaneous combustion is first time seen in Ireland.and also first time i returned in my life.
There have been hundreds of reported cases of death by spontaneous human combustion around the world.
Forensic experts said that burning of the old man has nothing to do with the fire in fireplaces.
and apart from body, investigators couldnt found other damage in the house. and there is no sign of any foul play as no one has entered or left the house in mid night.
Spontaneous combustion occurs when an object – in this case a human – bursts into flame from an internal chemical reaction, apparently without being ignited by an external heat source.