Ladies, Do You Get Enough Vitamin O? No? Here Are 25 Ways To Great Orgasms
June 11, 2011]-----Since childhood, we have all heard about the importance of taking our daily doses of vitamins and minerals to strengthen our bodies and ward off illnesses. There is vitamin A, B C, D, E and a multitude more but have you heard of that elusive other vitamin O? No?
Well today is your lucky day for we are going to chat only about this 'vitamin.' You are quite smart so by now I think you have guessed what it is. The much talked and written about-- Orgasm.
This 'vitamin' can also help maximize your sexual and overall health so it's imperative that you get your necessary dosage.
Acording to the experts, there are 25 ways to ensure this dosage-- administered at peek performance, whether daily or weekly-- elicits the correct amount of enjoyment.
The smart people over at The Stir has compiled a brilliant article to get you just that. Sex therapist, Dr. Natasha Valdez, who chronicled her findings in a book called, Vitamin O: Why Orgasms Are Vital to a Woman's Happiness, and How to Have Them Every Time - and has given a blow-by-blow account of how to achieve it, sat down with the people at The Stir and shared her secrets with them.
I do not want to plagiarize, so I'm going to give you my condensed version and you can click on the link below to get the expanded full Orgasm enchilada.
So here goes: 25 ways to achieve great orgasms according to Dr. Valdez:
1. have sex regularly with yourself or your partner. (pretty self-explanatory, right?)
2.Kegels during sex. Ladies I know you know what these are. For those of you who still do not know, google it or click here:these tips from the Mayo Clinic
3. Self-pleasure weekly. (a little masturbation goes a long way, contrary to what some religious zealots have pushed down your throats since childhood).
4. Know your body well. ( make what you have work for you and do not pine for what you think is that perfect sexy bod for 'sexy is as sexy does.' Someone once said self-confidence is the greatest accessory any woman can wear. I go a step further and add that self-confidence can be the most attractive thing on a woman and the biggest turn-on in bed. Accept your body--own it!)
5. Learn to de-stress: Try to minimize the clutter in your life. It clogs up your sexual flow big time!
6. Clear your brain: Don't think of the kids or the list of chores still to be done while you're in search of the big O.
7.(Show your partner how you like it: Our lovers aren't mind readers so don't assume he/she knows what you want, like and need to get 'there:' show them.
8. Tell your partner how you like it: Talking can be quite sexy: so don't be afraid to get vocal.
9. Ask for more foreplay: Rushing straight to the finish line can be 'anti-climatic' so get your partner to stretch out the foreplay for as long as possible--this heightens the mood.
10. Give yourself more foreplay: You can always start before him so that you are at your peak when he joins you.
12. Keep a vibrating bullet nearby: (Click link if you don't know what this is)
13. Feeling connected to your partner increases your chances so ... CONNECT: Don't expect to fight and disrespect each other during the day then connect for great love-making in the boudoir at night. Take the time to communicate out of the bedroom!
14. Oral sex ... lots of it: another important O--give as much as you receive!
15. Moan louder as you get closer: Don't be shy--let it rip. Noise helps to let the inhibitions go and the juices flow.
16. Increase the sensitivity of the labia and clitoris by pumping more blood into it: the NuGyn Therapy Device works well for this.
17. Love your lady parts: Inhibitions can keep us from enjoying great sex. spsssst--let me tell you a secret--all that--"ladies are seen and not heard" and peeking or touching yourself 'down there' is unladylike or slutty that you have heard as little girls, are simply a bunch of baloney. So happy self-exploring! It's yours.
18. Don't smoke: Self-explanatory.
19. Don't abuse alcohol: again self-explanatory.
20. Take a yoga or Pilates class and make love right after.
21. Stop faking: Lying never, ever helps. If he thinks you're having great ones he will never know to improve or change what he does. A 'lose-lose situation' for you.
22. Focus on the clitoris and first third of the vagina.
23. During intercourse, have him massage your G-spot with his penis.
24. Stimulate your clitoris during sex with a Hitachi Magic Wand.
25. Keep an open mind and never ever tell yourself you can't have one
Hope you get loads of Vitamin O after trying these tips!
To read entire article click: