2013 McDonald's Monopoly: Which Pieces are the Winning Ones?
It is that time again and you can play Monopoly at McDonald's! Yes you now have an excuse to eat out and to spend money. You can't win if you don't play right? Now the question is what pieces you really need to win the game. There are a lot of pieces that are out there everywhere and only a few that are really important and and rare. Which pieces are hard to find on the 2013 McDonald's Monopoly?
Yahoo shared which pieces are the hardest to find. Here are the ones you don't want to give away to anyone.
- BROWN: Mediterranean Ave, odds 1 in 30 million wins $1,000.
- LIGHT BLUE: Vermont Ave, odds 1 in 40 million, wins $5,000.
- PINK: Virginia Ave, odds 1 in 200 million, wins $10,000
- ORANGE: Tennessee Ave, odds 1 in 602 million, wins Super Bowl tickets.
- RED: Kentucky Ave, odds 1 in 15 million, wins one of 40 plane tickets for two.
- YELLOW: Ventnor Ave, odds 1 in 300 million, wins $20,000
- GREEN: Pennsylvania Ave, odds 1 in 40 million, wins one of 15 Fiat cars.
- BLUE: Boardwalk, 1 in 600 million, wins $1,000,000 in $50,000 annual payments.
- RAILROADS: Short Line railroad, 1 in 150 million, wins a year's supply of gas.
Do you plan to play Monopoly at McDonald's this season? Let us know if you are a big winner.